Rebate Energy Efficient Appliances
Claim a $300 rebate for your split system air conditioner!
As of the 1st of January 2018, the Queensland government have launched their ‘Affordable Energy Plan’. This means customers who purchase an air conditioner on or after 1st January 2018 with a 4 star or higher energy rating for cooling are eligible to receive a $300.00 rebate from the Queensland government. This is limited to 1 rebate per household and the air conditioner must be for domestic/residential use in a Queensland residence.
Don’t wait, this incentive has a $20M cap on it, and won’t last long. We have listed below for your convenience which models are eligible for this incentive:
Daikin Cora 2.0KW
SPECIAL – $1510.00 Supply and Installed
Daikin Cora 2.5KW
SPECIAL – $1600.00 Supply and Installed
Daikin Cora 5.0KW
SPECIAL – $2260.00 Supply and Installed
Daikin L-Series 2.0KW
SPECIAL – $1440.00 Supply and Installed
Daikin L-Series 2.5KW
SPECIAL – $1530.00 Supply and Installed
Fujitsu Lifestyle 2.5KW
$1575.00 Supply and Installed
Panasonic AERO Series Inverter 2.5kW
$1650.00 Supply and Installed
Panasonic AERO Series Inverter 3.5kW
$1790.00 Supply and Installed
Panasonic AERO Series Inverter 5kW
$2440.00 Supply and Installed
Mitsubishi Electric GL Series 2.5KW
$1622.00 Supply and Installed
Mitsubishi Electric GL-Series 5.0KW
$2367.00 Supply and Installed
Applications are now open! You need to submit a fully complete application within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchased your appliance prior to applications opening, you will need to lodge a fully complete application by 20 March 2018.
To complete your application you will need to provide:
- Your Electricity National Metering Identifier Account Number, located on your household electricity bill;
- Your name, address, email and telephone number;
- The eligible appliance make and model (this may be located on your receipt/tax invoice or on your appliance user manual);
- Your bank account BSB and account number (for the government to transfer the rebate into if your application is approved); and
- A copy of your Tax Invoice/Receipt (scanned and saved to your computer for upload during the application process).
Prior to completing the online application form you should review the Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate Terms and Conditions to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.