FUJITSU FIRE UP THIS APRIL PROMOTION
Fire Up This April With Fujitsu!
Fire up this April with a FREE Weber® Baby QTM Titanium* thanks to Fujitsu. Simply purchase a Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Designer or Lifestyle Wall Mounted Split System from Tuesday 3rd April to Friday 4th May and get rewarded with a $150 grocery eGift card* or Weber® Baby QTM valued at $319 RRP, depending on the ‘eligible product‘ purchased.
WHAT GIFT CAN I RECEIVE!
- The below models are eligible to receive a $150 Grocery eGift card:
Fujitsu Lifestyle 2.5KW
$1575.00 Supply and Installed
Fujitsu Lifestyle 3.5KW
$1745.00 Supply and Installed
- The below models are eligible to receive a Weber® Baby QTM Titanium Q1000LP BBQ:
Fujitsu Lifestyle 5.0KW
$2389.00 Supply and Installed
Fujitsu Lifestyle 6.0KW
$2460.00 Supply and Installed
Fujitsu Lifestyle 7.1KW
$2610.00 Supply and Installed
Fujitsu Lifestyle 8.5KW
$3189.00 Supply and Installed
Fujitsu Lifestyle 9.2KW
$3538.00 Supply and Installed
HOW DO I CLAIM!
- Purchase ‘eligible product‘ between 9:00am AEST Tuesday 3rd April to 4:59pm AEST Friday 4th May 2018.
- Click below to lodge your claim for your free gift. You will need your indoor and outdoor model numbers, outdoor serial number and proof of purchase and payment to complete your online claim.
- Once submitted your claim will be validated within 4 weeks of submission.
- If you are eligible for the $150 Grocery eGift card, the eGfit card redemption code will be sent to you as part of your claim approval notification email. You then use this code to choose your Woolworths or Coles eGift card.
- If you are eligible for the Weber® Baby QTM Titanium Q1000LP Model Number 50060224, it will be couriered to your residential address given on the claim form within 4-6 weeks from claim approval notification
To be eligible for the promotion, customers must have purchased their Fujitsu air conditioner in full by 4th May 2018 and have processed their claim by 31st May 2018. Customers can follow the below link to lodge their claim application with Fujitsu:
To see all eligibility requirements, as well as more information regarding the promotion, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
Please note: These prices are based on a standard back to back installation where the head unit and outdoor units are installed on the same wall and within 3 meters of each other. Pricing allows for the indoor unit to mounted on or against an external wall, outdoor unit installed on an existing flat and level surface, 3m of refrigerant pair coil, 5m of drain conduit, 20m power circuit (if required), capping and isolation switch as per AU standards, decommission and removal of the existing unit (if required).