TOP AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES IN BRISBANE
Brisbane’s Lowest Prices on Air Conditioners
Our bulk buying power means that we can deliver the highest quality Air Conditioners in Brisbane at affordable Pricing.
At Hewitt Trade Services, we are your local air conditioning experts who specialise in the supply, installation, repairs and service of both domestic and commercial air conditioners locally throughout Brisbane. Our bulk buying power means that we can deliver the highest quality Air Conditioners in Brisbane at very affordable pricing.
HEWITT AIR CONDITIONING BRANDS
We believe in offering premium service standards to all of our local Brisbane air conditioning customers, and that is why we deal only with leading brands such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Fujitsu. For this reason we have partnered with Advantage Air as we believe that their product and customer service aligns perfectly with our business values. Our primary goal is to provide a high-quality service and products that results in the best outcome for the local community.
BRISBANE AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLATION, REPAIRS, AND SERVICE – BRISBANE NORTHSIDE & SOUTHSIDE
For the past 21 years, Hewitt Trade Services has been at the core of providing superior commercial and residential air conditioning services. Our list of happy clients continues to grow by the numbers at the dawn of each day. Affordability and quality are what make us the best air conditioning company in the Northside and Southside area of Brisbane.
In addition, we’ve partnered with the most trusted suppliers – Daikin & Fujitsu, among others – available in the market to ensure you get value for your money. Whether you are looking to have your air conditioning installed, repaired or serviced, our skilled tradesmen are experienced in all this. We also offer minor and major Brisbane air conditioner services.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Looking for a local Tradie?
Hewitt Trade Services is here to help!
GET A FREE QUOTE
Hewitt Trade Services is here to help!
HEWITT AIR CONDITIONING STYLES
CHOOSING BETWEEN SPLIT & DUCTED SYSTEMS
Finding the best suitable system when it comes to your air conditioning needs should be key. Most of your free time is spent in your home, and you wouldn’t enjoy it if your safe haven is uncomfortable.
There are two major types of air conditioning systems that you can consider:
- Split System Air Conditioning
The split air conditioning system is ideal when you need a few rooms or areas heated or cooled. The split system is cost effective and works best for the key areas you need air conditioned. Your exact location and home design will also influence the installation of the split system.
Although it’s an easy air conditioning system to install, different situations may make the process complex. No matter the complexity of the installation, our team is well experienced and have up-to-date skills to enable them to install, repair or service your split system air conditioner.
- Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
Unlike the split system, the ducted system is ideal for the warming or cooling of an entire home. The ducted system uses one system to control the cooling and warming of your home. You are able to cool the separate rooms at different periods.
The ducted system is usually fixed in the ceiling of your house. It’s therefore out of sight and won’t affect your home’s décor. Ducted air conditioning systems are suitable when you are building a new home. However, even already existing homes can have one installed.
Book an appointment with us and let our trusted team take care of your air conditioning needs regardless of whether it’s repair, maintenance or installation.
Browse Pricing on Air Conditioners by Brand:
HEWITT AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS & SERVICING
- We service and repair the following brands: Fujitsu, Panasonic, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Electric, LG, Advantage Air.
- Repairs on both split and ducted air conditioning.
- Repairs on commercial air conditioning.
- No job too small for Hewitt Trade Services.
- Manufacturers warranty on all equipment installed by Hewitt Trade Services.
Our Minor Air Conditioning Service Brisbane includes:
- Cleaning of filters in front of fan coil
- Fan coil head unit cleaning
- Inspection of your electrical connections
- Flush drain operation
- Inspection of the airflow from the head unit
- Inspection of the refrigerant gas pressure
- Removal of any obstructions on the outdoor unit
- Cleaning of filters in front of the fan coil
- Cleaning of the fan coil at the head unit
- Removal and cleaning of head unit covers
- Removal and cleaning of the fan barrel
- Inspection of the flush drain operation
- Electrical connection inspection
- Head unit airflow inspection
- Checking of refrigerant gas pressures at the compressor
- Removal of obstructions on the outdoor unit
Our solutions are tailor-made to suit the respective individual and their needs. Our team of tradesmen are able to visit your property, assess and give you the best advice suitable to you. We also offer expert advice on best market practices on how best to keep your Brisbane air conditioner in good working condition.
AIR CONDITIONER BRISBANE FAQ’S
It can be overwhelming looking for the perfect Brisbane air conditioner, so we’ve come up with some helpful articles to help you make a well informed decision.
- How to choose the right Air conditioner for you
- What are the best air conditioner brands in Australia?
- How do Air Conditioning Systems Work?
- What are the Pros and Cons of each type of Air Conditioning System?
- What are the installation costs of a Ducted Air conditioner?
WHY WE’RE BRISBANE’S FAVOURITE
The team at Hewitt Trade Services set ourselves apart by our outstanding customer service delivery on a day-to-day basis.
We are a family owned local business who strongly believes in helping our community. Our customers will always have a point of contact and be treated as a priority across our range of services: Electrical, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Systems, Plumbing.
OUR 4 SERVICE VALUES & GUARANTEES
- Family owned local business who believes in helping our community
- Respect your time and will arrive to a job when promised
- Staff are well trained and qualified so that your job gets done with excellence
- We guarantee all of our work, every time!